- Work directly with the Account Executive to collect the necessary supporting documentation and/or information to assist Account Executive with application completion.
- Handle call-in and/or walk-in customers/prospects as needed.
- Input customer and account data into management system.
- Complete customer policy changes and endorsement requests.
- Work directly with Account Executive to supply and review 90 day expiration list including calling on those customers and remarketing as needed.
- Educate customers on agency payment, cancellation policies and claims procedures.
- Create and maintain account activities and handle follow up on a timely basis.
- Review monthly cancellation reports and create activity for Account Executive to contact insured 90 days prior to next expiration date.
- Review endorsements, audit findings, and other lists (communication log), and update customer information, as needed, in management system on a timely basis.
- Provide carriers timely renewal changes.
- Refers applicable clients to other agency departments.
- Works with potential cancellations to retain the business, per agency procedures and standards.
- Works with company underwriters to retain customers in remarketing accounts as instructed by Account Executive.
- Update open activities daily, if applicable.
- All other duties as assigned by Management.
- High School Diploma; college degree preferred.
- Active state specific Property Casualty Insurance agent license or ability to acquire a license within three months.
- Experience in sales and service.
To apply send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.