- Assist the Agency in managing claims intake, processing, and client retention through superior claims and risk management services.
- Analytical and attention to detail. Actively looking for ways to help people. Aware of others’ reactions and understand why they react as they do. Bring others together and try to reconcile differences. Driven by fairness; passionate about follow-up; organized; predicts rather than reacts.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Interview clients and take their calls to provide customer service and obtain information on claims.
- Assist Clients, Account Manages and Account Executives with the processing of new claims with carrier.
- Correspond with client, carrier, or Account Executive to obtain information or inform them of claim status or changes.
- Set appropriate claim expectations and advising of claims handling process.
- Enter claims information into database systems.
- Maintain accurate computer documentation and data.
- Review carrier claim decisions for accuracy.
- Demonstrate negotiating and problem-solving skills while providing professional customer service relating to claims questions and issues with clients and carriers.
- Monitor litigated and large loss claims by participating in claims strategy meetings.
- Maintain relationships with carriers, vendors, and other industry professionals.
- Assist clients with set up and utilization of ATI online resources.
- Assist Director of Risk Management with client training and policy development.
- All other duties as assigned by management.
- At least 2 years of experience in an insurance agency or claims environment.
- Active SD Insurance agent license or ability to acquire a license within three months.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply send resume to email@example.com.