- Are you outgoing, enthusiastic, and sales-oriented? Have you ever worked for a company who wants to help you achieve YOUR goals?
- We are looking for the right person to join our Agri-business team as a Farm/Crop Account Executive!
- Develop and implement sales strategies, which result in achieving (or exceeding) new sales goals.
- Actively generate new sales leads through community activities, association meetings and qualified sales calls.
- Partner with appropriate internal team members and/or experts on exposure, risk, and appropriate coverages for initial and ongoing prospect sales meetings and proposals.
- Collaborate with account management team to manage growing book of business.
- Collaborate with our Risk Placement team to write new business.
- Maintain relationship with clients and their business needs, addressing changes as needed and delivering their annual review documents.
- Attend all sales related activities, promoting game-changing, positive attitude in support of all agency changes and/or growth.
- Promote the agency and the insurance industry in the community.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Possess sales skills and utilize a sales process that will meet goals.
- Knowledge and ability for ongoing learning of a variety of industry exposures and risk.
- Capable of exercising discretion, in confidential matters, and using independent judgement.
- Communicate well with persons at all levels of authority in writing or verbally.
- Comfortable with public speaking engagements.
- Ability to learn and utilize advance technology, such as Applied EPIC, with job functions.
- Ability to learn our sales processes and procedures.
- Ability to provide own transportation and ability to travel up to 50%.
- High School Diploma; college degree preferred.
- Active state specific Property Casualty Insurance agent license or ability to acquire a license within three months.
- Experience in an agriculture related field with sales and service.
- Relationship management and/or sales experience (1-10 years required depending on level).
- Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org